What We Do
If Your Bottom Line Is Important To You, You Are Important To Us.
Workers’ Compensation is often an organization’s largest cost of doing business. Only when you take control of your Workers’ Compensation process can you truly earn the lowest possible premium. Our WorkComp Solutions team will take you there by:
Verifying and managing your experience modification factor
Ensuring an error free premium audit
Preventing employee injuries and managing them effectively when they do occur
Helping you build relationships with local occupational clinics
Creating and implementing transitional work programs
Benefits we provide:
- Locating mistakes in Experience Modification Factors and following through to be sure they are corrected.
- Verifying audit to identify and correct mistakes and errors in preparation for the insurance company auditor.
- Demonstrating how you and not the insurance company ultimately pay for injury costs.
- Educating how "bidding and quoting" your workers' compensation program is not an effective strategy for driving down costs/
- Helping establish a process for reducing costs and eliminating future errors.
- Assisting with your hiring process, where workers' compensation problems begin.
- Focusing on obtaining the right treatment from the right physician at the right time to provide the most effective care to injured employees.
- Training supervisors on effectively managing employees when they are injured on the job.
- Helping you minimize the risk of losing a valued employee when they are injured and enter the work comp system.
- Creating a process to get your injured workers back on the job quickly, safely and fairly.
- Guiding you in implementing processes that reduce lost workdays due to injury by 60-80%.
- Assisting in the reduction of litigation arising from injured employees.
Our WorkComp Solutions Team: Dan, Emily, Julie & Scott