Errors & Omissions Insurance
Errors & Omissions Insurance Information
Causes of Errors
- Not knowing your minimum Experience Modification Factor - and not realizing how much money you're wasting because of this.
- Not having processes in place to reach your minimum Experience Modification Factor.
- Misclassifying employees.
- Injured employees off the job too long receiving insurance company money.
- Lower productivity and mistakes when injured employees are off and other, less experience, employees fill in.
- Work flow disruptions when an employee is injured.
- Poor hiring practices putting the wrong people in the wrong positions.
- Inadequately trained supervisors.
- Delays in reporting employee injuries.
- Cost of slow response by medical providers, claims adjusters and/or employer when an injury occurs.